· Budgeting Skills
· Support with securing independent accommodation
· Support with management of Finances.
· One on One and Group Training on Anger Management
· One on One and group Domestic Abuse Services for Perpetrators (Male and Female)
· One on One and group Domestic Abuse Services for Victims (Male and Female)
· Support with Career Development
· Training on managing tenancy
· One on One and group training on Drug and Alcohol
· Support with CV writing and Interview techniques Training
· Support with securing employment
· Support sections with young people whether in education/employment or not
· Supporting young people/families that might be at risk of deportation.
· Supporting young parents with parenting skills.